I honestly don’t know what a bucket list is. I just have a list of things that I want to accomplish before I leave earth. 😀 And then, I’ve read somewhere that the so-called list is called a bucket list!
These are the top things to do in my bucket list. Some are silly and out of this world, but who cares?! As long as we have the will to do these things, even in the name of fun, it is still worthy to be included in the bucket list. To make it more fun, you can put a timeline for the completion of each to-do item.
Please feel free to share your bucket list by leaving a link on my comments section below. Let us share our bucket lists and inspire others to do the same. 🙂
- Charity and a
familythat will never be broken. Donate blood.
- Have a new work not related to IT.
- Learn how to swim correctly.
- Lift my own weight.
- Run a 21K marathon.
- Finish my 1000 cranes.
Travel alone to another country (leisure, not work).
- Treat my family to a trip abroad.
- Give a loved one something that they truly wanted but is hard to find.
- Spend a week or a month being silent (but I shouldn’t be sick. I’m silent when I have sore throat — not counted).
- Publish a book.
Maintain a blog and have at least 100 posts in it.
- Cross-country by bicycle.
- Fast for at least three days.
- Bungee jumping
- Hot air balloon
Stand Up Paddling
- Arctic adventure somewhere or in Alaska.
- Book a journey on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
Climb a mountain abroad.
- Climb one of the world’s highest peaks like Mt. Kilimanjaro or any snow-capped mountain.
- Desert trek.
- Experience to drive an autobahn, not to own.
- Go on a land safari/water safari.
- Have a walk along the Great Wall of China.
- Have a shot on the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Ride a cruise ship.
- Ride an extreme roller coaster.
- Set my foot on the moon, in Mars or any other planet.
- Swim in the Dead Sea.
- Try to stay or sleep in an igloo.
- Visit each continent.
- Visit Galapagos.
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Visit Machu Picchu.
- Visit Stonehenge during solstice.
- Visit Zaanse Schans.
- Volcano trek.
- Attend a music festival (preferably jazz or reggae).
- Backpacking with a friend/friends in another country (not our own).
- Be a vegetarian or vegan for at least a month.
Be (step) on two places at the same time.
- Change career if still an employee.
- Complete the calendar (366 days) with birthdays of friends.
- Color my black hair.
- Create a snowman with the same height as mine or not lower than my waist.
- Create my own painting.
- Degustation of my choice or someone’s choice that I also like.
- Drive a speedboat.
- Engage in a world festivity.
- Fly a kite or a jet.
Finish a journal (approx. 300 pages) of a friend.
- Finish a year’s diary, no blank dates.
- Get a driving or scuba diving license.
- Give my loved ones (at least 30 of them) a top 10/20 things list I love about them.
- Give an artwork to a loved one.
- Grow some herbs.
- Have a strong core/wakeboard abs.
- Headstand or handstand.
- Learn a new language (Mandarin/Spanish/other).
- Learn to play a musical instrument (drums/violin/other).
- Live a day backwards.
- Milk a cow or a goat.
- Plant a tree.
- Ride a snowmobile.
- See an Aurora Borealis.
- Take a long hiatus (
- Taste a famous exotic food.
- Taste at least 100 wines/liquors.
- Throw someone a surprise party.
Touch a sea urchinor a dangerous animal.
- Walk on a sandbar that is in between waters (e.g. Maldives, Manjuyod, etc.).
- Watch Cirque du Soleil.
Witness an eclipse.
- Witness a geyser.
Write a letter to my children.
- Volunteer to take care of a panda or an endangered specie.
Updated as of 5-Apr-2019.