I would like to think that I am more of a happy blogger rather than a successful one. As we all know, blogging is a learning process and to become successful at that would entail a lot of practice and dedication.
I am not on a level where I can consider myself a successful blogger but if these points would be achieved, I might consider that I am near or could be successful, at least in my own standards. Here’s my nugget list:
- Inspire and influence people in a good way that would make them do the same.
- Being able to show your true self while not being afraid of what others might think about you.
- Write what you have learned so that others would learn from it, too.
- Write posts that people could relate. Readers would be more drawn to you because you have established a connection.
- Blog, blog, blog and blog until you can but only post when you have something sensible to post. Otherwise, keep the negative thoughts, grievances and shits to yourself. You do not want others to be in a bad mood — unless, the post you want to portray is otherwise.
- Write posts that are useful. Have some topics that you are most passionate about.
- Learn continuously. It is only through learning that we become our best selves.
I am hoping to reach 100 posts and that is yet to come. For fun, I am hoping to reach at least 100 followers before 2013 ends. I am just fascinated with the number 100. However, 101 and above would not hurt.
Thanks for reading and for keeping up with my eccentric and nonchalant writing. Finally, I was able to keep my blog for a year and experienced the warmth of WP community. You know, things turn out to be great or successful when we least expect it. 🙂
My Other Related Posts: